gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Novella
06-22-2014, 03:41 PM

To be fair to the gilded child the trip to and from Ebony wasn't one that they had frequently taken and the last venture there she had still been a little out of it and too excited to properly concentrate. The main thoughts running through her mind at that point had been her pleasure to be out once more and happier still by the thought of returning for a visit to Ebony. The journey may have taken quite some time though it hadn't seemed like a difficult one with their mother leading them and Andromeda had perhaps been filled with a false sense of confidence.

She should have been a little more worried about the fact she had gotten lost, especially as she had Gaia accompanying her on the trip though the strange feeling of familiarity was rather distracting from any fears and for now she remained curious and a rather bold nature was showing itself. Orange eyes would gaze into the lands, ears twisting as she strained to work out what was so striking about this place though still it wouldn't come to her.

Gaia would speak now though and remind Andromeda of her sister's presence. She would glance back to the silver girl now and a soft sigh would leave her lips. "I'm not sure." She responded, her sister's tone now starting to bring forwards the guilt she should have felt instantly upon realising they were lost. "I think its another pack." She knew it was another pack, Gaia probably did too of course though she would still state the words. "Gaia, do you get the feeling that this place is familiar?" After a brief pause she couldn't help but ask the question, it was bugging her.

image by lunarcat7