Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
06-04-2014, 04:34 PM

She never faltered her steps, and each one was a glorious dance, each movement about each other and each word they spoke a part of the tune and the teasing. His breath was a constant rumbling purr beneath his chest and his breath was a warm puff into the cool air as lips teased upwards in a grin. She moved forward again, this time sliding her head beneath her chest, worming her way to his touch and into a place within his heart and desires. He welcomed her embrace, the warm blanket she swept across his form with her touch. He lowered his head, watching and appraising her, tasting her breath as she spoke once more.

?I would gladly steal another? he whispered back to her, his words a burning throaty whisper as his own desire crept into their tones. He purred as he rubbed his check against her own, feeling the soft fine furs there before turning and running his tongue along the bridge of her nose, the warmth of It tingling with the cool of her nose before trailing it along the edges of her soft ears. The tips of her furs where velvety and cool to his senses and the breath he sucked into starving lungs was ragged and needing. She was in all of his senses; she claimed and owned him with a flick of fine hips and softly spoken words. ?And another? he purred, running tongue along her lips, tasting the salt of her muzzle. ?I could taste and take every bit of you? he growled, as he pressed his head against her once more and took in another raggid breath as through it might be his last.

"Speech"