Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
06-04-2014, 05:26 PM

Their colouring may have been similar but her markings were unlike any the boy had seen before, especially evident as the girl began to move a little closer, her spotted pattern rather unique in the boy's eyes. Of course he was mistaken, his family wasn't the own to have certain traits passed on through the generations but the thought certainly wouldn't cross his mind as he watched her now, a soft greeting sounding from her lips, her cautiousness perhaps fading a little, much to Chord's relief.

"I'm Chord Destruction." He responded, his own voice keeping it's cheery tone as he introduced himself, remaining friendly though remaining still now, allowing her to move closer if she wished. She certainly seemed to be warming up to him already but he wouldn't push his luck even if company for a little while would be a pleasant distraction for a bit. "And may I know the name of the lady?" He wasn't much of a flirt really, but the boy had somewhat of a way with words at times and would be playfully polite now, a small grin upon his features.