ardent

When Two Collide

Fen

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2014, 11:59 AM

Struggling with his issue, Fen would stop to hear a muffed voice to where he would pause and yell, "What?!", worried for who knew what that could have been, the brute's body was already starting to feel really cold, however out of great curiosity, the male already began to push with on his haunches with great might, the snow beginning to split where the masculine figure would remain submerged until the pressure was just too much.

Alas, that would be when Fen burst through the snow, his electric blue eyes shining bright with terror and worry, their wide shape meeting directly with Misha's as his body would fly towards her no matter how much the brujo would peddle back to avoid his landing.

His heavy frame would collide into her, the brujo's weight causing her to fall flat on the ground and his to accidentally remain lying on her until he had recovered.

"Ahh! I am so sorry, miss!," Fen would say quickly before standing on wobbly legs that would tremble with the cold. "I-I am so sorry," he would remain chuckling, eyes looking up to her as he'd go into a submissive crouch. (Only since the male had pretty much bulldozed her.) Looking around, Fen would then attempt to help the dame up, his eyes reaching to hers at last. She had eyes just like him.

Speech,

Thought,

Your Speech