ardent

I am not my own

Kristoffer

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2014, 02:36 PM

The man was quite intimidating. He was quite tall and muscular. He was a seasoned knight, but he did not wear a scowl upon her handsome face. He constantly grinned, with confidence. He was not scary looking, just slightly intimidating. His nobility was shown by his four silver bracers and his lovely necklace handed down to him by his father. So, when he saw the little speckled girl he did not want to frighten her. Though, the boy did not want to seem creepy either. He carefully approached her with that little grin and tilted his head. Kristoffer did not come close to her, for she backpedaled slightly. The cobalt man sat down and stared at her with darling silver eyes.

He could admire her golden fur and alabaster adornments. She seemed shaky and scared. The man brushed it off. Maybe with the darker lighting and the way her was sauntering about was frightening. Her little chirps were heard and he nodded gently. Though, with her next question the man tilted his head once again. "There is no need for help, you just seemed lonely.. I thought I would grace you with my company.." He grinned a little more and let his eyes slip to hers without question. "Is that an issue? I can leave, my darling." Sure, he did sound a tad bit creepy, but his intentions were not to narrow at that point.