Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-21-2014, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014, 03:44 PM by Dægmar.)

Oh my was there some tension in this little family. D?gmar would not linger on it however. She had a purpose for being here and thankfully Neios was able to answer her swiftly, unfortunately it wasn't quite what she wanted to hear. He knew nothing of this Sibelle woman either. Well crap, she was back to grasping at straws again. But his next words did give her some hope. Form his own empire hmm? Now this was much more agreeable to her than trying to guess the motives of a Queen that wished to remain neutral. "Your own empire, hm? You have my interest. I will not serve a queen who's afraid to dirty her paws with out permission of her mistress." Though at the moment He was simply leader of a band of rogues. Until he had the empire in his grasp all Neios had were words. And there was only so much D?gmar was willing to risk for words.

It was then a little white sheep approached their black pelted group. D?gmar knew she was of Arcanum but she knew little of this white fae but apparently she was familiar with Neios. Well this was all well and good but she had her answer and she would leave the Saxe family to their reunion and? to what she could only guess was one of their toys.

"I will keep my ears open for your summons should you truly grasp your empire. In the meantime I will seek the white witch that has so vexed Cataleya. I would know her intentions and if she truly seeks to reclaim the Soulless Forest. Farewell.. I doubt this is the last time we'll meet."

-exit unless stopped