ardent

i found a Lyon hidden right under my bed.

Nocturne I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-05-2014, 05:37 PM

Walk ? "Talk" ? 'Think'

The large male had refused her offer for an easy meal, likely of the precarious pass that it would involve for such a large male to traverse. However, she would not be stopped in her helpful demeanor, as a fish would rush past her spread out appendages, and her sharpened ivories snapped at the creature, bringing it up from the waters, whilst still struggling to escape. A few meters would be used as the tempest sauntered off to finish the meal, a clean bite to the gills. Peridot gems would look up at the male, who had seemingly disappeared, but his scent still mingled with that of the salty sea air. She could not let this male starve, even if he were a stranger to herself.

About fifteen minutes later when the tempest had picked her way back up the precarious pass, the fish firmly in her jaws, where she would stop in front of the male to present the meal to him before walking off a distance to give him some space, as not to seem intrusive. Even if he wouldn't thank the tempest, her voice flowed onto the wind anyways. "You're welcome." Peridot gems looked over at him once more before she gave a small chuckle of playfulness. Once more, vivid lyrics would flutter from her lips. "You may call me Nocturne Illum-Abyssus II, but Nocturne or Nocty works as a shorter version, if you will." She would not mean to be rude and lie down contently, peridot gems twinkling as they sought out a reply from the large brujo.