ardent

AFFLICTION

Kristoffer

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2014, 08:42 PM

The delightful man watched to see what the precious babe would do. Would the alabaster femme slip away or would she join him for warmth or more? The mans intentions were broad. Was he in the mood for alluring and temptation? Or would he simply provide the girl with nothing but warmth. But, as she swooped into the little cavern with him he smiled softly. His silver eyes swept across her odd markings. He had yet to see such marvelous fur, such intricate designs. As if marked by the Gods themselves. But, his eyes wavered from her luxurious fur and slid up to her own orbs. He admired her blue specs. They seemed to shine, like his own. The woman smelled of a pack, but none he recognized. As she chucked words were heard beneath them, "I hate winter." The man sighed and nodded. "I enjoy it, but it has those moments where I just hate it." Her attention was turned to him as he smiled a little more. "Thank you for sharing sir." Was emitted from her jowls. The babe was polite, even with the most annoying of circumstances. "Of course, darling." The man flopped down on his side a little more. His legs extending out, maybe even touching hers. He looked at her with another sigh. "The shit we get ourselves into, huh?" The boy shook his head before asking a question, "Does the marked fae have a name?"

Speech