Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-05-2014, 09:42 PM

Isolde had no doubt she would have made her way through the brush perfectly fine without Pandora, however she would have never set foot to the earth had the cobalt girl not led her within. As she found her way out though she couldn't help but be drawn to the warmth of their shared space. Strawberry fur mixed with the blueberry as a slight shiver ran over her pelt. The cold striking her rather harshly. Isolde would find the gesture being returned, She would smirk, oddly pleased by the returned action. "An enjoyable one that hopefully did not tarnish your coat...Unless, of course, it did, then adjustments will have to be made." the darker girl's words would flow into her audits, forms separating as turquoise orbs roamed silky russet fur. Isolde would blush slightly, remembering the parameters of the journey. Obviously permission was needed, "I expect you'll make good on your promise?" permission evident in her gentle lyrics. Too much time had passed since she had been groomed by anyone, family or otherwise.

touch the stars

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]