Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-06-2014, 12:29 AM

He was anxious, as he paced outside the den waiting for Erani. He watched as Emer moved into the den, and cast a worried glance about them. When Erani finally arrived, he let out a breath he didn't realize that he had been holding. Emer appeared, answering the Queen's question before he could and he nodded. He felt sick as Erani mentioned that the epidemic was widespread- but he didn't really care about the others. Cecily could die. As Erani mentioned that the other should be moved, he was quick to speak. "Signy and Taddeo can stay in my den Emer, if you'd like?" He offered, quick to give the mother a choice. He gave her a soft, sympathetic look- and he wondered if she knew that was as terrified as she was. He'd grown to care for Cecily, and her siblings. He couldn't handle it if something happened to them.

Erani asked when it had started, and Emer answered her first. He nodded, "I found her when she cried this morning." Stepping close forward he looked intensely at Erani. "Erani... Save her.... please." He said, his baritone voice cracking slightly. Valerius had seen a lot, but right now- he was terrified. Cecily had to be okay. He looked intensely at the Queen- she was the wisest healer in the land- she had to know what to do.