Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
11-03-2013, 12:49 PM

The huntress returned the fea's smile, happy to see a friendly face out here. She knew that Alacritis had its dark corners and its evil wolves, but she had luckily run into very few of them. She took in her new akwantence's lovely white fur and blue eyes, deciding that sometimes it was simplicity that was the most beautiful. Of course, that was the way with females, wasn't it? Judging and comparing others looks.

Meili nodded in agreement to the fea's question and her teal eyes glanced around at the draping leaves of the trees. "It is indeed. I haven't been here in quite some time so I'm glad it's a nice day to enjoy it." She settled back on her haunches comfortably and let herself enjoy the sun warming her multi-colored fur. Her gaze found the pale colored fea once more as she said, "I'm Meili, it's nice to meet you," with a smile and paused, hoping the fea would introduce herself as well. She then went on, asking, "What brings you out here this afternoon?" Meili was always genuinely curious as to what brought wolves to certain places. Whether it be fate, passing through to another destination, or perhaps even to reminisce like her, Meili was curious as ever about the wolves around her.

Speech
Others
Thought

Thank you Yumpy!