ardent

i found a Lyon hidden right under my bed.

Nocturne I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-06-2014, 07:26 PM

Walk ? "Talk" ? 'Think'

After she had given the now named male some room, he had hungrily ate the fish, which was met with a smile of good feeling for helping the male, though he didn't seem too grateful... In fact he seemed the opposite. Perhaps this was one of the wolves whom accepted help, but was not very helpful in return. Fluid words would come from the male's lips as he spoke of his name, in a rather agitated manner. A sigh would rush from her lips before she realized she was speaking. "If you aren't going to thank me for helping you out, then you can just tell me to leave."

Even though the slate tempest would leave this decision open to the brute, she would push her hinds upward to stand and began to slowly pad toward the pass once more, but this time to leave the periphery of the male if he desired so. Peridot gems twinkled in the failing light, her slate pelt now stained a brilliant sapphire hue with slashes of dying light, dark crimson.

'What an ungrateful bastard.' The thought seemed to almost form upon her tongue, but soon would dissolve, splitting to the furthest recesses of her mind.