Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-06-2014, 10:23 PM
The she-wolf, of which her age he couldn't really tell other than she was in heat. At least two birth season old, that much could be said. Nako's one good ear picked up her greeting, the yearlings tail giving a swish as he kneaded his toes in the snow again. A breeze fluttered the six feathers arrayed on his head, the fully grown wolf sitting down and anxiously leaning forward. The female's voice held softness with a calming tune, Nako feeling a sense of want by her scent, but focused and addressed her question in a polite manor. "My hunt for herbs and prey. The pack I'm apart of is stricken with with bleeding eyes and I'm doing what I can for them though I feel I might find the cure out. Some other pack may have found the right herb or such, and I only want my mother and brother be rid of the sickness."

Nako looked down with pinned ears. "What about you female, what's your purpose out here for? Is it because of your heat?" He leaned forward and sniffed her cheek, memorizing her scent for later times should they meet again. "Guess that makes it easy to get away for a while. Having nobody around and such and be by yourself away from everybody." Nako looked down with a furrowed brow. He wish he had such an excuse to be away from his pack while they felt with things. His father would be dissapointed, but the yearling knew his younger siblings would take care of things around the den.