Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-07-2014, 12:18 AM

He could feel Cecily shift on top of him, her little body moving as he wondered what was on her mind. She never was this quiet. Was she planning to attack him? Innocently, he'd stare up at the sky, his cerulean gaze drifting back to her as she spoke. 'Val, would you be my daddy?' He froze. Would he be her... what? He was about to ask her to repeat her question when she trudged on- explaining it. 'You play with me and look after me and always have time for me and you like Mommy and you would be the bestest dad the world has ever seen ? I just know it' He blinked, thinking about what she said. What would Emer say to this request, and of course, Cecily already had that answer. Emer said he could be, if he wanted too? He looked into Cecily's green eyes and blinked, how could he tell this little girl no?

He took a deep breath, thinking about her words. Would this make the relationship between Emer and him strange? What would it do to them? Could he really deny Cecily a father? Her true father, probably didn't even know that they existed, and she'd never meet him. Her biological father was a monster, he almost didn't want Cecily to know that. Finally he spoke, his words soft. "As long as your mother doesn't care, I would be honored, to be your father, Cecily." He spoke solemnly. His gaze burned with sincerity as he looked at her, silently making her an oath. No one would harm her- or her siblings and mother, while he was around.