Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-25-2013, 12:24 AM

The lord would cast his gaze onto the frame of the white woman and he would be quick to shake his head, denying her request. However, he had changed his mind. He wasn't going to be that man. He was going to get to the bottom of a lot, and if he succeeded, well, perhaps then he would figure things out as he needed to, "He will not face castration, Luce, I promise you that so long as he has good behavior, I'll let him go back to Tortuga unharmed," It was a hard pill to swallow, but, Neo was once his brother, and something had cleared thrown his mind off.

"Go to the meeting, Neo," His eyes turned back to Luce and he avoided contact with her, "I would offer you the ability to see him...but...I can't trust you won't run back to Tortuga, and clearly, things are not on good terms," His gaze was unwavering as he stared at her with a bit of readiness and complete and total wishing that he understood things. Wishing that he was doing things right...in his mind, though, he was. How could he be doing anything wrong?