ardent

treat me like a lady

Story

gems
size
build
player
06-08-2014, 01:18 AM

Gentle paws would put themselves one before the other. The druid walked silently, warm amber eyes rose to meet the sky as it began to turn dark. Before long, it would shift into the ever changing colors of a velvet sky, the stars above shining through the blanket that now enveloped the Earth. He would breath a sigh of contentment, for he was happy that he had arrived in the lands where his family was rumored to be. Would he find them today? Or would he go through the challenge of searching for them? The boy knew not what life would bring to him, but he had learned to take it in stride one day at a time. He had faith in the Gods above, they would surely lead him to his family and loved ones. The cool winds would brush against his soft fur, his form easily moving across the ground as his face was gently kissed with the world's touch. The night grew cold, however, it was to be expected as Winter was on it's rise. He dislikes the season, for it killed off plants and froze over water, thus making it harder for him to fish. But with it, he knew that Spring would come after, bringing with it new life. And that in itself made him happy.

The boy knew that eventually he would need to find a place of solace, of safety to reside in for the night. And so a trail would lead him downwards, towards an opening that would lead into the Earth. A cave, perhaps? The earth still seemed fairly new in these parts, had an Earthquake ravaged the lands at one point? Who knew. Whatever the case was, Story would venture forth. He didn't want to stay out alone in the cold, and he craved the company of another. Though the company he ever really had was that of his family, of which he had yet to find. Slowly, he would come to a stop as the mouth of the cave was revealed to him through the darkness. The entrance seemed like no more then a gaping black hole against the night, was it safe to go inside? "Only one way to find out..." However hesitant he was, his whispering voice would convince him to move ahead. Reluctant to stay outside where it might snow at any time, and yet hesitant to enter the unknown cave for fear that something bad lurked inside. He disliked conflict, and always tried to avoid it. But in the end, his want to stay out of the elements would win the male over.

Moments later, he would walk blindly through the darkness. Unnerved, he would walk slowly against the walls of the cave, knowing full well he was moving along the twists and turns of unknown pathways. The air inside smelled cold, damp, untouched. Would he be lost in here forever? And as soon as he thought about running away, to attempt at finding the entrance from which he came, a light would burst upon him. Something glowed above and below him, and suddenly all around him. Like stars, they would flicker on, illuminating the darkness that held him so tightly. His pelt glowed a surreal ghostly sheen, as if he were no more then a spirit lost in the tombs of an underground cave. What was this place he had stepped into? It was a mystery, and yet he was enthralled. The light was cool, yet inviting to the druid. So with slow careful steps, he would walk forward again. Eyes illuminated, reflecting the lights that dotted the walls and the floor, the realization that someone was nearby had been lost in the wonders of this place. It wasn't until he nearly stumbled over her that he would falter, the boy falling almost face first into the dirt as the form in front of him blocked his path. In fact, he did trip over her. And it not for his natural clumsiness, he would have been able to save himself. But as it was, he could only groan in embarrassment and light pain as amber eyes opened slightly to see what he had tripped on.

Upon seeing, and scenting, that it was another of his kind. He would scramble away and onto his feet, head bowing in rapid succession as he apologized over and over. Heart hammered in his chest at his mishap. "I am so very sorry! I did not see you there, I didn't mean to disturb you! Please, forgive me. I'm sorry!"

"Speech"