ardent

GRANT ME ONE LAST WISH

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
06-08-2014, 08:09 PM

She would stay there for what felt like an eternity. The Queen was unmoving, silently wallowing in her daughters death. Finally finding some strength, the Queen would rise. With a last look at her daughter, she would reach for the fallen girls scruff, muscles straining as she began to drag the body from the den, her intentions to give her child a proper burial. Tears dried against her silver cheeks, though the gems had lost their vibrancy. The Queen would move until she found a suitable spot. Setting down her daughter gently, she would turn away, forelimbs flying in flurry to begin digging. It needed to be deep.

It felt like hours would pass, she didn't care or notice if Kylar began to help her or not. But only when she was satisfied would she grab a hold of her daughter once more, position her ever so carefully. Muscles strained with effort, legs quivered, threatening to give away beneath her as she slowly lowered the fallen Heir into her final resting place. "My baby." Words were hushed, barely audible as a final look was given to her daughter. Mechanically she would begin to bury her, dirt clinging to silver fur, her nails slowly wearing down until they bled. The Queen wouldn't stop until her daughter was entirely buried.

Stepping back, the Queen remained silent for a few minutes, her gaze resting on the freshly buried grave. Silver crown tipped back, a mournful howl filling her ears. Only when her song was finished would she look at Kylar. "I don't want to be here, lets go." She would turn away from him, picking a frantic lope. She needed to make a stop, there was something she needed to do.

-exit-

WORDS HERE