ardent

Strife's My Name

Zara

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2013, 11:01 AM
She moved with a slight sway to her walk, a lumbering gait bringing her back across the battlefield from her spar. Stupid brute... She hated fighting smaller wolves, they were always so shaky and annoying, that was why the slight punctures on the back of her neck, close to her shoulders had gone from just that to deeper tears as he had thrown his head around. All in all she was far from impressed with life, blind eyes focused on the tree line in the distance that she would disappear into and return home through. She wanted to be home, she wanted Newt to make things better but Zara had been avoiding her the more pregnant she got. It was brutal being around a hormonal crazy person, she knew for a fact because that was easily how she could describe her mother for her last two pregnancies. It was a reason why Zara had never held that desire to pro create, to make miniature versions of herself. She had plenty of siblings who would carry on the Sovari name.

Head would life as the smell of a loner drifted towards her. Though she was not in the best state to be greeting loners or inviting them to join Lentajin her curiosity won over and she slowly turned towards the scent and resumed her lumbering gait. Loners frequented these lands to eithe rbe claimed, hear from pack leaders or to fight. If it was either of the first two Zara would be happy to sit and have a chat with the female and see if she would be interested in joining their little pack. Newt had been doing almost all of the recruiting lately and Zara felt that she should start pitching in a bit more. What better way to start then here while on her way home?

A male had already approached her and though she recognized the pack scent from their boarders in her wanderings she had never met one of their wolves or heard anything about them. Head would tilt slowly as she approached, catching his easy greeting and smiling slightly to herself. The mammoth of a woman would approch her, an easy smile playing on frayed and scarred lips. She tipped her head in easy greeting to the male who had claimed his name to be Cifer. "Hello I am Zara, I suppose I have the same question as Cifer." she said easily, voice a low rumble. She seated herself easily a bit away from the male, even distance to give her time to leap up should be attack. Blood slid from her neck, down her shoulders and legs to pool at her paws, further feeding the blood thirsty land. "I apologize for my state, I just came from a spar" she explained with a frown. It was nothing life threatening, it would simply add to her scars and her neck would be sore for a few weeks no doubt.