Pure

Selyan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-09-2014, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014, 09:12 AM by Selyan.)

Misha swaggered towards him, her body flowing, hips swaying hypnotically. Selyan chewed the inside of his cheek as she descended in front of him. He looked down upon her, at first unsure what to do. But then his body nearly dragged him down with the female. Their faces were now only about a foot away from each other and he felt nervous for a moment, his eyes locked by hers. She called him sweet, oh if only she knew what he tasted like. With that, he imagined his lips on hers and his body curled around hers in the snow. His throat let go of a small instinctive grumble ?And yours, of the clear night sky ready to blanket itself over us. But that sky, that?s nothing in your eyes. I have no care for this sky above my head nor the snow under my chest. No heed to the forest around me or the mountains above us. They mean nothing to me with your beautiful eyes in front of mine.? His voice came out low and soft, but it resembled nothing of a whisper. It was strong until he realized what he was rolling over in his mind had been released from its hold and was now settling in the place between him and the gorgeous she-wolf.
Quote:
table made by jeanelle
Regards,
Ryan White