Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-09-2014, 01:07 PM
Nako was no stranger to multiple worded names of wolves, his mother having two total. But this female had three. Odd. Misha, of the Tortuga pack. His father was apart of that pack once, before the eruption. But the fully grown male didn't say so. It wasn't important. Nako felt his ear twitch at her giggle and gave a sigh at her words addressing her remark. Misha had said she was up for anything as she stood and shook herself. The scent of her heat intensified and Nako looked away with a frustrated scowl. Gods be damned. Why did she have to be in heat?

The male was going to be rather blunt about what he wanted them to do, the young wolf nosing her cheek as he stood up. "How about we go little deeper into the cave and really get to know each other. Solve some problems we're currently having. Lack of warmth. Your heat. I can help with these things. We're both young. I know you and I can last the storm together. Maybe a little after." Nako had given up, glaring at her in all seriousness. An aroused growl was rumbled from the fire growing in him. She was up for anything. Mating counted as anything.