ardent

TAKE ME AWAY FROM THIS HELL

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
06-09-2014, 04:42 PM

A woman he didn't recognize approached first, not that he would say anything. This wasn't his meeting and quite honestly he had no clue why they were here. He had followed Cat in silence here though he wasn't complaining about being able to say good bye to his sister. Maybe she could answer some questions for him, maybe she could do what he had not been able and maybe she could deliver a message to his children. So he would wait. Wait until her red form crested a hill and started down towards them. Oddly enough she greeted Cat first and he couldn't help but frown. They knew eachother? He was next and he curled his skull around her neck in a right embrace, only releasing her when she pulled away. He hadn't seen her in forever. He had missed her. She spoke and his brows raised. Maia was here? He had to see her. He shifted and figited a moment, but Cat's words stilled him. She did know Vi and well it seemed. Handing the pack to Vi? He blinked a few times but once more reminded himself he wasn't to say anything. >"Cat. My daughter is here. I'm going to go say goodbye before we leave. I'll be back shortly." He said before plucking Basanti up and placing her and her mothers paws. He nodded briefly to Vi before setting off, starting at a trot then breaking into a lope. He had to say goodbye.

-exit ky-

WORDS HERE