size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
06-09-2014, 08:58 PM

Quote:
She is pleased to be here, pleased that Athena seems willing to welcome her into the Glaciem fold. She beams at the ivory girl as she is welcomed, observing as Athena shivers and moves closer. Losing any hint of awkwardness between them, the russet-kissed girl seeks to press against her new Heiress, hoping that shared warmth between their bodies will do them both some good. Winter is cold and bitter, and Amalia figures that so long as she is here she ought to do something for Athena in return for her kindness. She is asked what she?s good at, and she ponders this question for a bit. ?I don?t know yet. I guess we?ll have to find out. I?d like to be good at a few things. I used to be alright at sparring when I was younger, but maybe you can help me practice sometime,? she offers to the other girl, thinking this to be the best idea. ?What about you? Aside from being an amazing Heiress, what?s your favorite hobby?? she questions. Perhaps there is something flirtatious about her, but it is not intentional.