ardent

TAKE ME AWAY FROM THIS HELL

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
06-09-2014, 09:40 PM

The woman would address her briefly, and rather rudely. But the russet beauty couldn't blame her. This woman was ill and clearly knew who she was looking for. Before she could answer, Vi would arrive, greeting all the wolves affectionately, suggesting that they all knew each other fairly well. She would fall silent, listening to the silver woman speak as the dark man left. Pity would settle in her stomach. The woman had just lost a child, it explained her attitude, but she couldn't be blamed, she couldn't even imagine the grief she was feeling. Then something interesting happened. This woman was a Queen, and was passing her throne onto Vi. Brows would lift as she looked at Vi, wondering what she would say.

When Vi spoke, creamy jaws parted briefly in shock. She was getting this woman's throne. Verdant gaze jumped from Vi to the Queen, and back to Vi. Quickly she would compose herself, turning back to the woman. "Thank you, I will take care of your pack, and should you return, I will hand it back to you without question." She would bow to the woman, showing a sign of respect. The conversation would flow into a cure, and the woman decided to take her departure, she had much to think about now. "I will you two to talk." With that the russet beauty would slip away unnoticed.

-exit-

"Talk" "You" Think