ardent

RAUST BABIES

Roman

gems
size
build
player
06-09-2014, 09:49 PM
OKAY, Faust and Roman are fixing to do the deed. Which means, YAY BABIES.

We want active players for them. So if they fall inactive- we will retain all rights to adopt them back out.

These wolves will be born in Tortuga- and as children of the Queen, they have potential to be extremely important to the pack.

Not exactly sure how many pups we'll be given for free- but I'm thinking no more than 3 total. One of which will be taken by me. That leaves two puppies up for adoption.

However, the babies will be conceived during the plague. So the babies can and probably will have a few health issues. However, they can grow out of them if you so choose.

Roman is like 34 inches and Faust is 42, so height could easily fall in there. HOWEVER, a lot of Roman's family are on the extra large end of the height spectrum. I know my baby's going to be around 41 ish, so- yeah.

ONTO THE FUN STUFF: DESIGNS

Okay, so Roman is solid white, which isn't very creative. Her tribal markings were dyed on when she got older. However she is an Armada, and carries those genes, so a baby with color isn't out of the question. Isardis throw that lovely slate blue that everyone seems to like as a dominant gene. If you wanted to go that route.

Faust however, is a sexy ass wolf. His bio can be found here, but he is a tiger wolf. For a glimpse of Faust, go check this. click Faust is on the far right of the screen. Stripey with the green eyes.

So designs are pretty open. If you have tiger striped wolves, you have to be able to pay for other species markings.

As we get designs, we'll toss them up.

HERE ARE A FEW DESIGN IDEAS:

4 -- MINE

^^ NOTE: Eye color doesn't have to be brown. Roamer was to lazy to change it. Also, the designs have all the same stripes, as I just altered the color- so feel free design your own stripes if you want.

These are just EXAMPLES of what you can do, unless you really just want one of these, because they're amazing. Also keep in mind- tiger stripes are NOT a must. Babies don't have to have them. ^.^ Actually it would be weird for a whole litter too with just one parent striped but whateves. Feel totally free to make your own designs ^.^

However- this on a wolf would be sexy.

Names- Roman re-named herself, at about one. Faust's name is german, and he'd like german rooted names (and manly). Roman likes... Roman/Greek names- names that are strong. SO NAMES CAN BE IN THAT AREA OKAY.

NOTE: THE BABIES WILL HAVE THE SURNAME: Dietrich-Armada

TO ADOPT A RAUST BABY WE NEED THESE THINGS FROM YOU:

PUP NAME:
PUP DESIGN: If we get designs up, then pick a number- if not, a ref would be nice ^.^ (KEEP IN MIND YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR "OTHER SPECIES MARKINGS" and HEIGHT if you so choose to incorporate that)
APPEARANCE: 100 words.
PERSONALITY: 150-200 words.
Alignment- I'd say no better than Neutral.
RP SAMPLE: 300 words. Just let us see how you play them :)