Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-09-2014, 11:21 PM

She would return his kiss, thanking him easily for the catch he had made fore her. He would wait as her head lowered to devour the carcass. She would finish it beautifully and got comfortable, obviously in need of conversation. He would recline himself, listening as her lyrics would tell him of news. His sister. "Artemis showed up here recently, came into the parklands, asking for you. I may or may not have told her that you were somewhere in the south." Obviously she was satisfied with herself. Ares would mirror her grim, quite amused. He would wonder slightly how Artemis had been so trusting of his mate. Devya would go on, "Also, because she knows this place, I thin we should move the den further into the pack territory, because I'm pregnant." His eyes would grow wide for only an instant before his features took on a more curious look, all the information settling on him. Pregnant? Once he had feared those words.. but now? He thought he'd lost her once, but now.. "Whatever you wish," he'd nuzzle her again, a purr rumbling in his chest. His children? "Do you really think she'd hurt them?" He didn't know what his sister was capable of, but she wouldn't harm his offspring.

Talk like this