Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-10-2014, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014, 04:04 PM by Nako.)
Nako was somewhat surprised by this teasing she-wolf's answer. After all her flirting, at least that's how Nako took it, and her saying that she would do anything. Misha had said no. Bitch. A tease playing with male's hearts. Probably was a minimalist in Tortuga and used others to do her duty for her. But he liked her decision, for it wouldn't start anything between their packs regard a marriage or something along those lines. And she had left the place beside him suddenly, with almost no warning at all. Just gone.

He needed to resolve this problem and at the very least apologize to this she-wolf who barely deserved it. What a waste of time, coming out here for nothing. No food. No herbs. Just the snow and the fragrance of this northern female. She wasn't hard to follow as he raced after her, the she-wolf's pace quick and messy and in all honesty her gait seemed rather assuming that she wouldn't be followed and they just go their separate ways. Nako may have spoken and acted from hormones induced by this succubus but damn it all if he didn't have a sense of honor. His nose had no problem tracking her as his paws carried him across the northern tundra. "Wait! Stop!" Nako yelled at the she-wolf, feathers rasping against his neck. The Ebony wolf giving several leaps through the snow as he caught up at what he smelled was the border to Tortuga. "Wait Misha! Damn it! I'm sorry alright! Just... your heat! Your casual actions! The closeness of the mines! My words wounded myself as yours mislead me and I apologize! Just you said we could do anything, and well, guess not quite anything!" Nako exclaimed over the breezy snow storm.

"At least that's how I saw it!" The grey wolf yelled across the border of Tortuga where he stood a measured distance across from the female. "I understand why you left! But I don't want any bad blood between our packs should word of this get out! We both have our reputations, and well! I only wish you luck amidst the males of Tortuga should they take a fancy to one such as yourself!" The Ebony wolf gave a shiver and wondered if he could make it back to his pack in the face of such a storm. Maybe he could. Maybe he couldn't. If she didn't leave right away perhaps Tortuga would be kind enough to shelter the bastard pup of an old wolf who once lived amongst them all those years ago.