Soren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
SelĂ­ni
06-10-2014, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014, 11:04 PM by Soren.)

Soren remained silent, gaze flicking away again. What could he say? He had believed that, he hadn't wanted to but there had been little else to believe. He was filled with guilt as he watched her, but he wasn't about to lie to soften the blow for her.

"You've always been so straight forward... at least now I know how much you hate me." He felt his stomach twist at those words. "I don't-" He cut himself off though, how could he explain it? He didn't hate her, he really didn't, he was angry and frustrated; Soren wasn't ready to forgive her yet, but he didn't hate her.

"I'm going to tell you a story and you are going to listen." Listen he did, a growing sense of dread filling him. Soren wanted to look away, but he forced himself to watch, to see the play of emotions upon her face, it was his punishment. When his father was finished he finally looked away.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know." He dropped his head, speaking just loud enough to be heard.

"Speech"

[Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]