Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
06-12-2014, 04:12 AM

First a scent, and then a voice. Familiar and yet he had not really cared to remember it, until she sidled up to him. Daring to get as close to the gargantuan as she possibly could. The boy would turn, nostrils flaring as icy gaze caught the visage of the pallid wraith, and then it would be familiar. She was the one that had trespassed on Arcanum lands, the hostile witch that had intruded upon them when Novocaine was wracked with the mysterious illness. Her voice would reach him, causing him only to scoff and raise a brow at her feeble attempt at dominating the field. Sure he was inexperienced, but even so he wouldn't back down. Her feeble attempt at infuriating would be wasted, for even though he was pissed off and frustrated, he would not show that upon his own features. His form stood tall, unwavering as his gaze locked on her. He was not afraid. Fear was for the weak, fear was for cowards...and he was neither.

"Is that so? I don't see a pack lying at your feet. As far as I know, this place is an unlimited stretch of land to wander." He would merely chuckle then at her last question. Did she think so highly of herself all the time? My, what a diva. "And it seems the other way around...you're the one approaching me, I could give less of a fuck of those who bear no importance to me." Words would slip between his teeth in a neutral tone, unwavering. He didn't need his mother or anyone else to look after him. He was a cold boy now, blocking out the world that strove to hurt him. This girl would be the same, he was sure. She had nothing good to offer, why waste his time? He bore no ill will towards anyone, but should she decide to act upon mere hostility over past idiocies, then he would retaliate in the same manner. There was no point in trying to fix the already damaged. He knew, because there was no fixing him.

"Speech"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.