A Goddess in Gold and Snow

Freyja

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-10-2014, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014, 10:01 AM by Freyja.)
Back up for adoption we have Freyja, a daughter of Hroovitnir and half-sister to Hati, Loki, Thor, Baldur, and the rest. She has currently only one named full-sibling (her littermate Freyr) but the potential for more from the older litter, and a rich backstory full of many siblings and trials and tribulations, a summary of which can be found HERE. She's about a half year younger than Baldur and Tyr's litter and a half year older than Akemi and Fenrir's litter, so around 2 years old.

WHAT NEEDS TO REMAIN THE SAME?

I'm told the height and build need to be basically the same and I will require the name to stay the same. Personality can change a bit but I would prefer she more or less stay the confident, match-maker warrior type to fit in with the general theme of her name - though if you come up with something you're particularly attached to I will certainly consider it. Appearance can either stay the same (permission obtained from Canti to do what I wanted as far as design) or you can change it but I would like the same general color scheme (gold/white with blue eyes).

WHAT DOES TEA NEED FROM YOU?

You will need to fill out the following application.

Appearance: (at least 100 of your own words, not taken directly from the profile)

Personality: (150 word minimum, 200 preferred. Again, use your own words, not the profile)

Alignment:

RP Sample: (300 words minimum)

HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO TAKE, TEA?

Good question. After I get an app, I will be keeping applications open for a week to allow others to get theirs in, then I will be choosing. Hurry up and get them in if you want her, and good luck!

""