Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-10-2014, 04:45 PM

Svetlana?s smile would brighten as her mother moved forward, giving her an affection nudge. Her ears would twitch a bit, happiness shining in her light blue eyes as her mother spoke. She had to laugh at the idea that she might one day be a healer, and one with a ton of apprentices going off to do whatever she needed them to do. ?I don?t really think I want to be a healer, to be honest.... That seems more like Kass? thing. I want to be a great warrior someday, like you and miss Katja.? Her eyes were shining brightly as she said this, tail wagging back and forth.

Korrin would bristle slightly at the mention of Katja, though she tried to focus on Koros? words instead. The harshest season huh? She thought it sounded interesting, especially this ?snow? that Koros mentioned. ?We can help make sure of that too!? The young fox kit said, eyes shining mischievously. She wasn?t scared of being cold, or dealing with this ?snow?. She could run after the prey just as well as the knights, and help bring it to the rest of the pack. Svetlana would glance to Korrin, then to her mother. ?Vaughan?s gonna help you guys too... Right?? The girl would ask. With a smile she would add; ?I want him to be my mentor. Can he be momma? Please??

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]