gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
06-10-2014, 08:29 PM

The male stepped forward, and Hani felt inclined to do the same, closing a good bit of distance, maybe too much. Was it too much? Hani didn't talk to a ton of wolves. How did you talk to a wolf that wasn't above you in rank? Hani's tail swayed as the male introduced himself, claiming it was nice to meet her,
"Yes! You too!" she stated a little too eagerly while trying to play off a calm and friendly demeanor. A breathy laugh escaped Hani's lips at her mistake. They were making fools of themselves. She had to stop it!

"Seen any good herbs around? Sure is hot- cold. I meant cold." Hani shook her head. SHE was hot from embarrassment, despite her coat and the snow. Why would the male even know anything about herbs, 'Stupid, stupid, stupid Hani!' Hani shook her head again, breathing out loudly. She risked a glance at the male before focusing on the ground again, "S- sorry, Soren I- OH!" Hani's widened eyes quickly met the dull gold ones of the male, "My name! Oh geez, I'm sorry! I'm Hani! Hani Haust." Her eyes dropped to the ground again, still opened fully in embarrassment. How could she forget to mention her name? That was basic! Hani's skin warmed again and her heart pulsed. Why was talking to others so HARD?

"Speech"
'thoughts'