ardent

you can only have more for yourself by giving

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2014, 12:30 AM

The waits were never long, but for once a sick wolf would approach. Though her cheeks were clear of dried blood every so often a new drop would trickle and topple to the ground. This was the pack who had supplied them with a base, a foundation to start their guessing on. This was the pack that had started it all. The woman introduced herself as Roman and Vi tipped her head easily in greeting. "A pleasure Roman. I am Viridiana, Queen of Covari. I have come to return the favour you did for us unknowingly." She said, reaching into her leaf and retrieving a bundle of herbs which she would place on the ground between them before straightening once more. "Consider it a peace offering. Alfalfa, horsetail and valerian root. I believe it is the cure. We are also allies with Arcanum, they shared your knowledge and good fortune with us and I am here to return the favour. Please. Eat some." Vi would once again lean forward, sifting the herbs with her nose until she had a smaller dosage sectioned out for the queen to eat should she choose while leaving some for the rest of her pack.

"Speech"