Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-11-2014, 10:25 AM

Viridana spoke of schemes and plans and curiosity touched Athena's gaze. She wouldn't ask what the red woman meant exactly at the moment, but the mystery of it had her wondering at least. "Perhaps we can," Athena replied simply, giving the queen a slight smile. So far she was pleased with the Covari queen and she hoped they would meet again in the future, maybe to further discuss her schemes.

She watched Viridana take a bit of each herb from the pile and pass it across to her, Athena's smile widening a bit when she did. She stored away the names of each of the herbs to tell Eris, though she was sure the Overseer would recognize them anyway. "I wish you safe travels to all of the other packs then. And I hope you get what you want from them in return." While she didn't care of Valhalla or many of the other packs besides Tortuga, she did not feel she had the right to try to keep the cure from them. She had seen what the illness could do to a wolf and Glaciem certainly wasn't in any condition to be firing shots at other packs.

Athena dipped her head politely before scooping up the herbs and turning to run towards Eris's den, eager to get the cure to her and to Vereux.

Speech
Thought
Others