gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
06-11-2014, 11:20 AM

For a moment the girl only stared at her, hard. Canta got the distinct feeling she wasn?t exactly welcome. Still to look at the red and white girl she seemed in a bad way and Canta couldn?t just turn her back on that. Finally the girl seemed to give in giving a sigh and nodding. ?Y-yes? do you have any food? I?m hungry?? Canta didn?t but she was would be damned if she didn?t get the girl some food.
?I have some stashed a little ways back, I can go get some.? She lied, trying her best to keep her voice even. If the girl thought Canta had food maybe she would be less likely to sneak away. The dark girl started to retreat, remembering a rabbit warren she had seen a bit back and hoping she could make short work of anything inside.
Finally turning away she trotted towards where she thought she had seen it last?
It took her longer than she had hoped but she had finally managed to catch the mangy thing. All in all the rabbit wasn?t that great of a meal, it was a scrawny thing. Still she hoped it would be good enough for a starving child. Forest green eyes scanned the grasses as she trotted back towards where she had seen the girl, hoping she hadn?t left.

Speech,

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire, Thank you Nine!
[Image: oLGAaTF.png]