Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-11-2014, 05:00 PM

The large male traveled aimlessly around Alacritis for at least three months but what seemed like longer. He had come in contact with pack boundaries, but refused to call an authority, become caged by their rules, telling him he can't do this or can't do that. The fact that he had to live on his own was the fault of a pack who insisted on killing his father and keeping his mother caged in their traditions. As well as why he had to leave his family and learn how to survive on his own was the fault of that same pack. So why on earth would he want to join some cruddy authority driven pack?

Well that's how this land lived. This is how they survived. And his thoughts had turned around. He had been fine on his own these past few months, but what if he did join a pack? He couldn't even image the amount of things they could offer him; more food, shelter for himself, if he played the right cards he could use them in all kinds of ways. As long as it meant he would survive, who was he to care if they were hurt, if someone got killed.

As these thoughts consumed his mind, his ears struck the crashing sound of a waterfall, and he had licked his lips as a result. But just before he took any more steps forward, his nose hit the air and scented the territory of a pack. Though he was still far from the border, he dropped his paw back to the ground. Speak of the Devil. He sat his rump to the ground gently and slowly lifted his maw giving a low but loud howl out across the land. His patience was set pretty, so if no one came in a time fit for himself, he would get up and leave, regardless if they were on their way or not.

Walk "Talk" Think