Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-11-2014, 06:07 PM

Othello had ventured from the make shift den in search of food, she knew that Ellis should be hungry by now. They days were getting closer and closer until they had their pups, while Ellis was a bit ahead of her in stages both of their bellies were robust with the life that grew within them. She was almost waddling as she made her way back to the hollow log, a thin rabbit grasped in her ivory jaws. It was hard to find prey at this time of year, but she had managed to get at least one rabbit for them.

When the dame got closer to the log, a scent wafted up and greeted her, although it was not as welcoming as she had hoped. The sickly sweet scent of birth hit her full on in the face, and her jaw gaped open. Rabbit was forgotten about, falling to the earth as she raced as quickly as she could, nearly breathless by the time she got to their home. When she poked her head in she saw two little bundles of newly born wolf. Purple eyes grew wide as she gasped, rushing inside and prancing around Ellis. Oh my gosh oh my gosh, what do you need? Water? Food? Ellis are you okay? The rush of words flew out of the ivories dame's mouth, unsure of what to do in this kind of situation. Should she be quiet? Did she need herbs? Oh gosh! Dancing from paw to paw Othello began to lick her friends coat, trying to calm Ellis and herself with the soothing action. What should she do? 'Oh Goddess help me'

Othello