Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-11-2014, 06:15 PM

She was an elegant masterpiece, tiny slender limbs and perfectly proportioned curves. Doe eyes would blink, fluttering white lashes as she took in the regal form before her. He seemed incredibly royal at that moment, his form becoming pleasing company. Her purity would radiate off her immaculate pelt. Her words would be let out, the brute keeping his attention upon her. His head would tilt as he accepted her lyrics, his words following afterwards bringing surprise to his face. "I think my family fought against yours in this idiotic war thing over some girl named Liberty. My brother was the Pale King of the North, yet he has fallen ill and his dynasty is dwindling." She knew little of the war, only hearing bits and pieces of its history. She had been born the same winter it had occurred, her young form shivering with the thought of the pale king. Only stories would she have of him and his wrought destruction. This was the brother of that man. Isolde could only nod, the tiny information she had of their history coming to her mind. "I feel.. like I remember parts of that story. I don't remember it happening though, my family reigned in Seracia and I'm rather young to recall everything." her voice was soft and light compared to his own. "I will assume you are not a part of Glaciem..?" she didn't know the pack scents, but it certainly seemed he was not a member of his brother's lands.

touch the stars

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]