When Two Collide

Fen

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2014, 06:54 PM

"I would love to,"

Fen's tail would wag a few times as his large body would turn and the brujo would begin to walk, his head turning to her, until he'd feel her body close, causing him to casually turn his head forwards, eyes slightly widened.

Soft and quiet steps would be taken by the brute, his ears swiveling in slight awkwardness. He didn't mind this at all. It just sent a feeling of...love. Something the brute wasn't used to. He had never fallen for anyone at all...before. "I can't believe she's so close to me!" Fen was practically freaking out at the moment, however would keep his expression calm and would hide it as best as he could.

The warmth that would radiate from both of them so close would make him smile a bit, until he would decide to start another conversation, his expression calm and peaceful, unlike his usual serious expression that would be plastered on the large male's face. "Don't worry, you won't be that lonely with me around," Fen would say with a small chuckle, his eyes turning to her as they would continue to stroll in the snow.

Speech,

Thought,

Your Speech