Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-11-2014, 07:53 PM

She could feel Pandora's gaze upon her, brilliant aqua eyes taking in her every inch. The cobalt girl would flash her pristine teeth, "Only because I didn't want to hear you scream or moan...for the wrong reasons." Isolde would feel her eyes widen momentarily, her cheeks becoming rather flush at her bold words. Her companion would continue though, going on to shrug as an answer explaining, "I didn't bring you here...you came on your own." Isolde would furrow her brows slightly, what had she expected Isolde to do? She had challenged her and then offered to clean her up afterwards. Their minds would not stay on the past however, as Isolde asked for her name Pandora would mischievously lower her head to the tip of her tail. A warm tickling sensation would build within her as the gilded girl's nose trailed up her side, she would feel a shiver run over her spine and a heat rise to her cheeks. A name would be whispered in her ear, Isolde would shudder in return. Eager gaze would catch that of Pandora's as she locked their gaze. "Who are you?" Then her own question would come.
Her voice was light as a feather, though there was a nervous eagerness within her tones. "Isolde Everlyse.." she would suck in her breath slowly, "Adravendi-Mathias." white lashes would flutter over her golden rimmed gaze as once again she looked to Pandora. What would she do now? Isolde felt frozen in place, unable to move or say anything else as she became trapped in the girl's vibrant orbs.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]