Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-11-2014, 08:39 PM

Pandora would dote over her, a gentle voice revealing her pleasure at hearing the princess's name. Isolde would feel the familiar heat of a blush at the sound. She would keep her gaze bound in her eyes, the spark between them intense as the cobalt girl would decide on what to do with the doll before her. Isolde was oddly still as her companion moved to nip at her neck, the feeling was sudden and unexpected. She felt a gasp fall from her lips, but it was pleasing. She would whine as Pandora growled, and caressed her pinched skin before nuzzling into her thick fur. Isolde would find her knees growing weak at the touch, but would lean into her movements. She would almost fall into Pandora as she stepped away, "Isolde, will you do me the honor of watching one of the most lovely things nature can show?" Her dusty ears would fall to her skull as she nodded curiously, gold rimmed eyes watching as she lowered herself to the earth.
She offered a perfect place to curl next to her, and Isolde would not resist. She would find her limbs folding easily beneath her as she placed her form next to the cobalt girl. Their fur would touch and she would hold in another quiet gasp at the sudden warmth of her side. "Of course, Pandora." she would say quietly as her form fit perfectly into the space next to her companion.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]