ardent

save me

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2014, 10:29 PM

He seemed alert and aware of everything that was happening around him and she suddenly became quite self conscious about the fact that she wasn't all there when she woke up. But as everything tuned in she couldn't help but break into a smile, not shrugging off his touch but instead pressing into it, even shuffling forward to attempt to wrap a forepaw around his shoulders, lapping at his cheeks in a strange show of affection. He was going to be okay! She had to give this with Fiamette, Desiree and Scorpion then spread it to the rest of the packs and hopefully the rouges would come from there if they had been effected as well. "Cru! I have to go!" Head snapped back and she looked at him, paw still draped around his shoulders so they were close, almost nose to nose. "I need you to do something for me. Can you run this pack for me for a week or so?" She asked, throwing all of it down on him at once. The cure had been found, she had to go to each pack and spread it. That would take a few days alone and then she had to keep her word to her brother.

Talk like this