Loner
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-13-2014, 05:59 AM

A bandit and a soul stealer? What next? A magical horse? Yes, she was aware that this wolf was capable of many dangerous abilities and tricks. But every wolf had their own surprises a long the way, why, even she did. But I can't tell you that, why do you think it is called a surprise?
She had to try better than that? That was what the wolf had informed her wickedly, and she had to agree with her. Of course she could do better. Why, tricks and talks are not only the best abilities she has. Unleashing her claws, baring her teeth and turning the world into a battlefield would definitely have to be what she is best at, what she loves to do, and what she was born to do.
"Of course I can do better," She replied, flexing her claws. "But we wouldn't want that, would we?" Her eyes glimmered evilly as she finished her statement. What a challenge this bandit-soul stealer was, but nothing too hard that she couldn't handle. Why, she loved challenges. Stimulates the mind and claws, don't you think?
How did she catch up? Well that's quite simple to answer. She used her paws beyond the limits to deliver her something called speed. Also, she was larger than the bandit, longer legs lead to swiftness and power to push through. She could go on for days, but she isn't a sickening vain wolf. And finally, she did know the abilities of a bandit, and as she said before, perhaps those abilities will be a challenge for her? And what damages did this wolf bring? Perhaps not this very wolf, but maybe her kin or other fellow bandits and soul stealers. Or maybe it is this very wolf, then cautious she will be. Like she already is.
"I am aware of you abilities and damages. And you should be aware of mine." She spoke calmly, yet in a reminding tone. This wolf was a complete stranger to her, and she did not know who she was. But if they were both to get out of these caverns, then one thing the bandit shall remember, is the abilities of the dark follower.

"Speech"

[Image: 4LyHbab.png]