Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-13-2014, 11:23 AM

Maija continued to look for any signs of the red-pelted female, and it was a good thing she did. In a matter of two minutes after she had dispersed her call, the familiar frame of her long lost friend appeared from the shadows of the nearby trees. If Maija hadn't been the kind to bury her feelings, she would have jumped up and greeted Viridiana with nuzzles and happy yips. Instead, she let the Covari Queen come to her, and it was a good thing she did.
Her lamp-like eyes roved around Maija as she greeted her with a warm tune to her voice. She immediately asked how she was, including Taurig and their children. Maija didn't want to rain on the reunion so quickly, but she knew it would happen sooner or later. "Vi...I...haven't been doing so well." She cleared her throat, letting a sliver of sadness show in her eyes. "Taurig disappeared -- not once, but twice -- and I decided to leave the island and take the children with me." The sadness was then sucked up from her eyes and the stony expression reappeared.
Maija then rose to all fours and she allowed her tail to lightly flick behind her. "But, things are looking up now. Sibelle came to the island and left with me, and now we are all staying in Arcanum. I hope it was the right choice to make for me and my children, even though they are old enough to venture out on their own." A small smile appeared on her face as she then voiced, "It is good to see you, Vi. I never knew that you would have your own empire so soon. Congratulations...I bet it is all you wanted." A part of Maija wanted to see it, but she knew that it would be rude to ask.

Talk like this