Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
06-13-2014, 01:24 PM

A gentle yawn stretched his jaws wide, his back arching as he tipped his head slightly toward the sky. The brute was still quite sleepy, and the warm water lapping at his paws only made him further relax. Brown gaze glimmered with adoration and hope as he gazed across the depths at her, a smile beginning to toy with the corners of his lips. Oh, how he loved her; he had left her not once, but twice, but he had returned to her in time, and he now knew he would never do it again. Even if he had the strength to leave, his heart was hers for eternity.

He padded a bit closer to her, slowly lowering his frame to rest beside hers in the shallow area of the water. The warm water seemed to breathe life into him and he let a laugh escape his throat at how pleasant it felt. "We are not fish, my darling," he reminded her teasingly, leaning to nose the side of her face tenderly. "It seems you may have forgotten that." Another low laugh would sound from him, and he shifted to press closer against her side, his own tail swaying happily through the water. "But it isn't a bad spot to rest for awhile, not at all."