ardent

The Land of Always Winter (Covari join?)

Bandit

gems
size
build
player
06-13-2014, 04:20 PM

The thief among thieves did not have to wait long for a high ranking member to arrive at her request and she wasn?t very surprised to find that it was the alpha male to show up. It was the duty of an alpha to deal with border requests like hers and so she had expected nothing less. He introduced the lands as Covari, a strong name and the man was a strong-looking fellow at that so she would introduce herself. ?Hello good sir, I am Bandit, named after the strange mask of fur upon my face, and I seek a pack to serve. I am a very fast wolf, conditioned for darker things that I have sense left behind like thieving and great heists from packs such as Secret Pass and others from the region I was born in under the request of my old pack under the name of Red Rose Grove. I now use these talents for the hunt.?

It was a lot of information to process so she would remain quiet for a second while she thought up a surname. She had never had one in truth. She had one but it had never been important so she had never been told it. She thought carefully about the name she was given when she was born. The name Bandit for the sigil of the thieves mask she held on her pelt. ?Bandit Sigil.? She stated her full name as she waited for him to answer to the information she had just bestowed upon him.