Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-13-2014, 05:13 PM

Isolde had never had to work for her title, she was born to a king and queen and retained her regal stature. She had no doubts within her mind that even though there was no kingdom before her she was royalty. As the cold gripped her though, it didn't much feel like she was a princess. She should have had suitors lining up to keep her warm, or at the very least a sibling or a parent. Isolde would try and banish these lonely thoughts from her mind, she had the gentleman before her to occupy her frozen thoughts. "You look cold." So far he seemed less than amusing or eloquent. The lyrics he would spin her were short, yet to the point. She would doubt his participation in anything political, but would give him a break. He was probably as out of the loop as she was. He seemed to be about her age however, the potential of a new ally was strong in him. He wouldn't move as he asked, she presumed he might be waiting for an invitation. Would he help her warm back up? His pelt looked awful plush, and the cold didn't seem to bother him at all.
To prove his point further she would shiver violently, the cold was really getting to the tiny girl. "That obvious?" her words were an attempt at confidence, but the shaking in her vocals would cause the ruse to fall flat. "I'm actually really cold.." She didn't know what he would do, she felt rude to ask a complete stranger to come and warm her. The russet girl's features would paint a different tale, there was a slight pleading in her eye. Would he come sit by her?

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]