ardent

EYES ON FIRE

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-14-2014, 11:49 PM

For some reason she had always loved Sibelle, ever since they had met. Some instant connection had left them good friends and Sibelle's unexpected and yet welcome arrival to Vi's first attempted wolf to join her pack had left them bff's. "I suppose though I still do miss you. I feel no one can do your job as well as you can..." She mused with a soft smile. Really no one else could rule arcanum as well as Sibelle and yet no one could run her council as well as Sibelle. She missed the woman and she wasn't afraid to admit that. "Have many stuck around?" Vi was afraid to ask and yet she had to. Arc had never been an especially big pack and yet she had to ask of any had stuck around to see if their new queen would suit their needs. As Sibelle asked if Vi had time to spare Vi would allow her forelegs to slid forward, allowing her body to drop to the ground in a laying position to show she had time. "I handed my pack to Crucifix for a while this morning so I could run around and blackmail packs into being my friend in exchange for the cure. What do you need?". She asked easily, a sly smile still playing in her features

"Speech"