ardent

EYES ON FIRE

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2014, 01:00 AM

Anything they talked about seemed to be interesting, from [politics to simple day to day life. Anything with Sibelle was enjoyable. Was this what friendship was like? Vi nodded along as Sibelle spoke of the pack and it's current state. Had Cat left them more then they had thought? "Nothing you can't handle no doubt??" Though her words were a statement there was also a question there. She understood that Sibelle knew what was going on but at the same time, did she> Would Sibelle need back up when it came to completely taking over this pack. Yes Cat had left if but would its members accept it? She could't tell, didn' know if Sibelle needed help without her voicing it. An oddly devious smile spreading across Sibelle's lips as Vi mentioned black mailing over packs. "Do you plan one traveling on peace missions soon? Who will you be talking to about alliances?" She asked. She had already decided who would be enemies and allies, had Sibelle? Would they have a difference of opinions here? It was all things they really needed to sit down and discuss. After a soft moment Sibelle would speak and Vi would smile easily. A friend to talk to? "I'm just a howl away I promise." Vi said, smile turning devious. She intended to keep her boarders close to Sibelle and next to Arcanum. She would always be there for her friend. "I have some issues I need a friend to sort out too, but you first? Whats plaguing your mind?" She asked. Sibelle had always come across strong if not troubled, were this father troubles or something else Vi didn't know about?

"Speech"
"Thoughts"