gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
04-30-2014, 01:02 PM

Phoebe couldn't help but chuckle softly at his words. "Oh hush. If I wanted you gone, you'd be gone," she mumbled jokingly into his fur. She curled up her body so that once he had draped his neck around the top of her neck, she could curve her body to have the side of her face pressed to his chest and her body making a semicircle under his neck. He was so much larger than her that it was easy to curl up against him without even trying and she loved it. Next to him, even at thirty-six inches tall, she felt dainty and small.

It felt like they were closed off from the outside world on this island and Phoebe had completely lost all track of time. It wasn't until she opened one of her eyes that she noticed the sun beginning to sink toward the skyline, lighting up the sky with oranges and reds, the colors sparkling on the points of the distant waves. As much as she wished she could simply lay cuddled up in Conan's embrace, she knew they should find somewhere to spend the night. With a sigh she unfurled herself, gently slipping out from under his neck and rising to her paws.

Her gaze ran over him once again, reminding her that there were plenty more wounds from his fight than just the ones on his face. "Maybe we should find a den or something to stay the night in. How are you feeling? Do you want me to try patching up some more of those wounds?" she asked, concern touching her tone, prepared to go get more of the reeds she had used before if need be.

Speech
Thought
Others