Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
04-30-2014, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2014, 10:17 PM by Crucifix.)

"Come on Day? Cru?s tone was a growl as he pressed against the other boys chest. With each compression water pumped from the boys lungs, but he was yet to hear the sounded he ached and needed to hear, the sound of breath. ?You?re not allowed to go anywhere, boy? it was spat between fangs, as Cru found, to his surprise that he was angry, more then angry he was furious. Day had come to mean something to Cru, to forma friendship despite their single meeting. There was something about Day that had clicked right, that made him worth while. No, Day was not allowed to die, and Cru would be damned before he let him slip free now.

With the first in-draw of breath Cru would shudder, relief flowing through him like air to Cru's own lungs. The stark intent in Cru's luminescent orbs showed itself in fire and liquid within shades of his eyes. Even as Day blinked to consciousness and their eyes would met, the fire in Cru's eyes was for him, the relief and anger, it was all there for Day to see. The slip of sounds passed the pale lips of the half drowned boy, and again Cru would shudder. Day would be alright, he could see now that he was okay. His name was spoken, and in that showed something of Days return, of his grip on sanity. His next words through Cru's calm and once more delve into his anger. Don't you dare do that to me again Day!" it was suppose to be a cry, but it slipped out in a whisper, in tones of pain not anger.

When the boy began to shiver, Cru let go off his last shreds of anger, and help on instead to his pain and worry. He nudged Day gently on the shoulder, sniffing him, watching him for signs of injury or pain. All he could see was the cold that brought forth the shivering. A sigh would slip his lips again. "Come on, Day. I'm getting you somewhere warm" his voice was tender now, soft and gentle. dammit, he hated the scare he had gotten however. He reached down and nosed Day again, waiting for him to collect and prepare himself before Cru would gently grip the damaged boy once more, and gently throw him once more over his shoulder. Then, with his load he would make his way off the beach and into a cluster of trees that would provide their temporary den. he would lay Day down, and cover him with the warmth of his own body. he didn't allow Day to protest any of this, the fool had gotten himself into this, and now Cru would see him through to health.

"My sounds""My Soul"